Monday, July 25, 2011

You are Uniquely Gifted for Jesus

Hear what women are saying about the Bible study
 Uniquely Gifted, Called According to His Purpose
By Jeri Lynn Scott



“As a teacher, mother, minister's wife, daughter, and friend, it's easy to get lost in my "roles" and not remember who "I" am gifted to be.  As I read Uniquely Gifted, I was given insight into myself and started to become transformed by His love, spirit, and covenant.  Thank you Jeri for helping to turn my eyes toward Jesus and for giving me a tool God will use to continue shaping me into His likeness.” –Stephanie, Ministers wife



“This six week Bible Study stretched me to a new and deeper understanding of belonging to God.  I traveled a journey that brought me closer to Jesus plus knowing, understanding and applying the Spiritual Gifts that had been given to me.  Jeri Lynn is a unique lady teaching a unique study that will benefit women of all ages as they seek to walk closer to Christ Jesus and develop a deeper discovery of God’s Gifts for them.” –Marian Hicks, Prayer Ministry Leader                                                                                                                                                                                                                  



“It's a walk through the Bible, scripturally filled, expounding on God's redeeming love for me, exposing my vulnerability & truth I've tried to keep from myself. It's a microscope to my soul; I see what God sees in me, helping me to serve more than my own needs.” –Beth, wife and mother



“Thank you for this wonderful Bible study and your time with us. I loved that you asked us to write scriptures down and our letters to God. I love going back and rereading my covenant, words and thoughts and the opportunity to refresh with the Lord. I gained great insight into my spiritual gifts and how to pray God uses me in the way He sees fit. Your leadership helped me connect with others on my journey to know myself and what the Lord has in store for me. Your brutal honesty about your own pitfalls helped us all feel comfortable with facing our own roadblocks that detour us to knowing God.” –Cheryl wife and mother

 

No comments:

Post a Comment